Say it how you mean it:
How are you coming across to your audience?
I help businesses and bloggers make sure that their writing comes across the way they intend, while also keeping an eye out for grammar, punctuation, and those pesky stray typos.
If any of these scenarios ring a bell, you could benefit from proofreading or editing assistance:
- You're full of ideas, but not so confident about sharing them in writing.
- You sometimes fight with the English language and could use another pair of eyes to double-check your copy.
- You could use help organizing the brilliant but unruly thoughts swimming in your head.
- You want to make sure that your writing is speaking clearly and directly to your target audience.
- You want your website or blog to better draw attention to your business and engage potential customers and clients through useful and valuable content.
- You want to take your content creation to the next level and pursue your blog as a business, but it could use some fine-tuning.
Sometimes a little revision is all it takes to knock your writing out of the park. I offer two levels of services to best fit your needs:
- Proofreading: A read-through for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other typographical errors. Proofreading takes a lighter pass over writing than editing does.
- Editing: A deep read (with proofreading included), resulting in recommendations and/or changes with regard to content, structure, readability, voice, tone, use of language, and more.
Have a whole project that needs tackling? Contact me for a custom quote based on your unique content needs.